Hire rates for each room are listed below, correct as at 11 October 2019. Rates are subject to change.
|Room||Usage||Commercial rate||NFP rate|
|West Room||Hourly||$50 per hour||$25 per hour|
|East Room 1 or 2||Hourly||$25 per hour||$12.50 per hour|
|Canteen only||Hourly||$15 per hour||$15 per hour|
|Change room & umpire room||Hourly||$10 per hour||$10 per hour|
|Foyer toilets only||Hourly||$10 per hour||$10 per hour|
|West Room or East Rooms 1 & 2 combined||Function (6 hours)||$650||$325|
*Must be a registered Not-For-Profit organisation to be eligible
All hires based on the hourly rate include 15 minutes setup and 15 minutes clean-up time.
A $50 deposit is due on confirmation of a booking. Details of this and how to pay are included on the booking application form.
The following is provided as a guide for hiring the facilities:
Hire by the hour
There are several types of users who hire facilities on an hourly basis including;
- A community group (registered not for profit) wishing to hire the facilities on a regular basis such as 2 hours once per week to run an interest group activity
- A person wishing to hire the facilities on a regular basis to run a profit making business such as a personal training class or business training courses
- A community group or person wishing to hire the facilities to conduct a single event, for example first aid training
This hiring arrangement would be based on a 6 hour period plus setup time. There are various types of users who may hire the facility on this basis including;
- A person or group wishing to hire the facilities for a private function such as a birthday party, engagement etc.
- A person or group wishing to hire the facilities for a commercial function such as a seminar or convention.
Maximum Accommodation restrictions as per City of Stirling approval dated 1 December 2017:
East Room 1 66 persons
East Room 2 66 persons
West Room 150 persons